Internet Banking System for Belarusbank
The Internet Banking System is an online channel intended for remote distribution of banking services. The system has been in production since 2008.
IBA Group developed and implemented the project from scratch. The solution was designed following a market research and taking into account customer needs. The IBA Group’s responsibilities within the project included the following.
- Establishing and following the SCRUM development process
- Translation of customer needs to clear product requirements and features
- Creation of technical requirements based on customer needs and possibilities
- Development of the application
- Integration cases
- Functional testing
- Data migration.
The development was based on Agile best practices.
Software Environment and Technologies
Development tools, languages, frameworks
IBM Team Concert (Jazz)
IBM Team Concert (integrated build engine)
After launching the solution in production, IBA Group has been providing maintenance and support services with new functions coming twice per year. The project results include the following.
- 100+ applications (modules or portlets) with functions for clients and administrators
- 700,000+ active users
- 50+ successful logins per second in peak hours
- 40+ successful payments per second in peak hours
- Average response time: 120 ms in peak hours
- Average response time of database: 7-9 ms in peak hours
- Cluster topology without a single point of service in any layer.