Talent Constructor is designed for innovative mid–size and large–scale companies that have an array of different competencies and rely on employee development for their success in the evolving business environment.
Talent Constructorтм is an ERP system that combines a well–organized HR management with user–friendly personnel interaction tools.
- Entire talent management process in one product
- Improved management of organizational talent
- Ultimate employee engagement
- Statistics for grounded decision–making
- Optimized training process
- Fast response to market challenges.
- Unified catalog of skills and competencies
- Employee surveys using social media
- Employee motivation with elements of gamification
- Employee self–assessments and reviews
- Setting of personal goals in line with organizational plans.
- Arranging of competencies in catalog
- Creation of organizational / divisional / personal profiles
- Analysis of organizational talent capacity
- Planning of personnel development and utilization.
- Competency Model
- Division Profile
- My Profile
- Employee Appraisal
- Personnel Development
- Project Teams.
|COMPETENCY MODEL||DIVISION/ORGANIZATION PROFILE|
|Competency model is a unified catalog of competencies and proficiency levels. Competencies are grouped into Core, Professional, and Leadership layers. A competency is assigned assessment indicators that range from non–existent and elementary to distinction or lead.||Division Head creates a division profile by drag–and–drop of competencies from the catalog to the work area and builds competency blocks. Aggregating profiles of all divisions, it is possible to compile an organization's profile and generate analytical reports. Competency blocks are assigned to employee profiles, specific for each position.|
|MY PROFILE||EMPLOYEE APPRAISAL|
|My Profile is a private work area that has relevant competency blocks and proficiency levels that the company has set for the employee. An employee can add skills from the catalog, conduct self–assessments, set personal goals, participate in social media surveys, and apply for development events.||The Employee Appraisal component contains a procedure and results of internal and external reviews. An employee appraisal is set up and triggered by Division Head. Results of both current and earlier reviews are displayed, showing employee's progress.|
|PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT||PROJECT TEAMS|
|The Personnel Development component is a catalog of employee development events, including training courses, conferences, on–the–job training, mentoring, and coaching. An event is assigned SMART goals, enabling HR managers to assess, whether it achieved business goals.||The Project Teams component is designed for project–oriented organizations. RFI or RFP is decomposed to single out the required competencies. A list of candidates with relevant skills is produced. For the skills that are not available in the skill catalog, a recruiting process may be initiated. A project team is formed that can be updated throughout the project lifecycle.|