IBA Group cooperates in software development with a number of global IT leaders, including IBM Corp., Fujitsu Technology Solutions, SAP, and T-Systems. The company’s portfolio comprises a multitude of completed and ongoing projects for the IT industry.
IBA Group has been working with IBM for more than 25 years. The IBA Group’s software services include analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of systems and applications, and support of applications and infrastructure, as well as integration, optimization, migration, and engineering.
The customer uses the software in the following areas:
- Enterprise resource planning
- Business analytics and budgeting
- Electronic document management
- Business process management
- Enterprise asset management
- Marketing and sales
- Transport and logistics
- Information security
- Risk management
- HR management, and
The range of services that IBA Group has been providing in hundreds of medium and long-term projects can be grouped in the following way.
- Development of application architecture, data structures, software modules, and technical and user documents
- Level 2 and Level 3 support, including analysis and problem-solving, implementation of extra functionality, and performance improvement of software applications
- Testing of applications and data structures
- Legacy migration to new platforms.
IBA Group applies both mainstream tools, such as IBM Websphere, IBM FileNet, IBM BPM, IBM Cognos, IBM Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure, IBM Endpoint Manager, and SAP and advanced technologies, including mobile, cloud (IBM SmartCloud, IBM BlueMix), social (IBM Watson), SOA (IBM Integration Bus), and Big Data (Apache Hadoop).
IBM uses the software in Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East, and other regions.
IBA Group has also been providing software services on a number of long-term projects to Fujitsu Technology Solutions. The services include the following:
- Software development: preparation, finalization, and development of architecture and functionality
- Maintenance and support: analysis, problem solving, and product upgrade
- Testing at all stages of product lifecycle: usability, load and stress, functional, and regression testing, both manual and automatic.
The product array comprises archive systems, tape carrier management systems, a high availability middleware platform, a database, products for host applications, internet services, and compilers.
When providing the services, IBA Group applies a variety of technologies, such as Windows, SLES, RHEL, Solaris, BS2000/OSD, and POSIX; programming languages, including C/C++, Shell, Perl, Assembler, Cobol, SPL4, and SNMP; IBM products, such as Solid and IBM ClearCase; and many more.
The customer uses the software that IBA Group has been developing and maintaining for internal purposes, as well as for clients in Europe and Japan.
For details about the projects that IBA Group implemented in the IT area, visit IT section of the Case Studies page of our website.