IBA Group at Banking IT Workshop 2018
From June 6 to June 8, IBA Group participated in the workshop Prospects and Trends of Banking IT Development in 2018 as the event’s partner. Organized by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB) and the Scientific and Technological Association Infopark, the event took place in the Training Center of NBRB in Raubichi, Minsk Region, Belarus.
This year’s seminar focused on the following topics:
- Integration of banking services and blockchain technologies
- Implementation of instant payments in Belarus
- Robotic process automation (RPA) in banks
- Use of machine learning in bank processes
- Foreign experience in FinCERT
- Modern solutions for data centers
- Increasing the efficiency of working with cloud and mobile applications.
At the event, IBA Group delivered the following three presentations:
- Robotics Process Automation and Software Integration in Banks
- Use of Machine Learning in Bank Processes
- FinCERT in Belarus. What Practices Should We Adopt From Neighbors?
IBA’s specialists discussed artificial intelligence and RPA, the ways of implementing these technologies in a bank at the lowest cost while getting the maximum benefit, shared their knowledge about the use of software with machine learning in banks, and gave examples of the implementation and use of these processes.
In addition, IBA Group spoke about cyber threat monitoring and response centers for financial organizations based on the examples of such centers in Germany, Great Britain, the Czech Republic, and Russia. IBA mentioned the key points of technical organization of such a structure for the Belarusian financial sector and made suggestions for its possible implementation.
Organized for the tenth time, the event brought together IT department heads of Belarusian banks and representatives of IT companies.