IBA Group at BankIT’2017
From October 18 to October 20, IBA Group participated in the 14th international forum on banking information technologies BankIT'17 as the event's gold partner. Held in Minsk, BankIT is the largest annual event aimed at improving the efficiency of the finance and credit system of the Republic of Belarus through the use of advanced information technologies. The National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, the scientific and technological association Infopark, and the Association of Belarusian Banks organized the event.
This year, BankIT attracted more than 1,400 executives and experts engaged in the financial sector, IT and management. The participants in the forum focused on up-to-date requirements to IT platforms in Belarusian banks, data management, cloud technologies, information security, and the blockchain technology.
At the plenary meeting, Yuri Gais, IBA Data Center Director, made a presentation entitled Clouds for Banking: Opportunities and Doubts.
At the breakout sessions, IBA Group delivered the following reports:
- Integration of services of commercial data centers and clouds into the existing IT model of Belarusian banks
- Cash e-tellers and other devices for banks
- Distribution of customized products via agent network
- Visual analysis studio: a solution to identify financial fraud schemes
- Changes in IT landscape to ensure readiness for digital transformation. Open API Infrastructure
- Building the architecture of information security system in a bank: a comprehensive approach.
In addition, IBA Group participated in the following discussions of BankIT 2017:
- Electronic Document Management: Interdepartmental Cooperation
- Use of Cloud Technologies in Banks.
At the forum, IBA Group conducted a number of negotiations and meetings with representatives of the Belarusian and Kazakh banks. At the IBA Group booth, the participants and visitors of the forum were able to receive additional information about IBA Group's products, services, and solutions for the banking sector.