IBA Completes Project for Belorusneft
In February 2017, IBA Group completed the first stage of implementation of an information management system based on SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), and SAP НСМ (Human Capital Management) at Belorusneft. The first stage of the project included:
- Migration of the existing system to EHP 7
- Enhancement of procurement procedures based on SAP SRM. Currently, the system is in the beta-testing phase.
The SAP ERP solution consists of the following modules:
- FM, TRM (Funds Management, Treasury and Risk Management)
- FI (Financial Accounting)
- MM/SD (Materials Management, Sales and Distribution)
- CO (Controlling)
- BI/BW (Business Intelligence)
- PS (Project System).
In his letter of thanks, Dmitry Shenets, Project Manager at Belorusneft, highlighted the professionalism and smooth coordination of the IBA Group’s project team. He also expressed confidence in a successful completion of the large-scale project.
In addition to the SAP HCM and SAP SRM solutions, IBA Group continues working on the information management system based on the SAP ERP system, implementing SAP Financials systems on SAP S/4HANA.
Previously, IBA Group and Belorusneft cooperated on pilot migration of ECC to S/4HANA. In the course of project execution, IBA Group implemented SAP Master Data Management Solution (SAP MDM), SAP IM and PS modules, and Material Distribution scenarios using SAP ERP.