IBA Chancellor Day 2015 in Belarus
On May 21, 2015, IBA Group in cooperation with IBM Eastern Europe/Asia (IBM EE/A) and Netkom, an IBM distributor in the CIS countries, organized and conducted the workshop Chancellor Day 2015 in Minsk, Belarus.
Chancellor Day 2015 was dedicated to the 10th anniversary of Chancellor, the IBA proprietary software product intended for electronic document management (EDM) / enterprise content management (ECM).
The workshop gathered about 140 representatives of 85 organizations, including local banks, scientific and research institutions, production enterprises, and government bodies.
Sergei Levteev, IBA Group Chairman; Vitaly Ivanov, IBM Software Sales Representative in the CIS; and Vadim Gorodetskiy, Netkom CEO, welcomed the audience.
In his welcoming speech, Levteev thanked the guests for their interest in the IBA Group's and IBM's solutions and said: “This year we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Chancellor software product. Our products have been always meeting the requirements for EDM and ECM systems. While designing and developing the Chancellor products, we considered all user feedback and existing trends. I hope that the information about the IBA and IBM products to be provided at the event today will be useful for you. “
At the workshop, the participants delivered the following presentations:
- Chancellor history: creation, development, and prospects by IBA IT Park
- IBM cloud technologies. Software solutions by IBM EE/A
- Chancellor Smart for iOS and Android. Mobile Device Management (MDM) by IBA IT Park
- Improving business performance through the use of IBM Collaboration Solutions by IBM EE/A
- Chancellor products based on IBM Content Foundation (IBM FileNet) by IBA IT Park
- New Chancellor interfaces by IBA IT Park
- IBA Group expertise in the creation of the EDM system for the State Control Committee by the State Control Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- Chancellor. Archive Connection based on open source software: functions and features by IBA IT Park
- Cloud services of IBA Group data processing center: security by IBA IT Park.
Igor Petrik, Director of the Electronic Workflow Division at IBA, comments: “IBA created a hybrid system of document archiving and a data center to accommodate large amounts of information
with business processes in adjacent subsystems. We plan to release more products based on the open source software. The use of open source software products allows for reducing license costs and providing a wide choice of DBMS.
We will also implement an up–to–date user interface based on a thin client to suit various types of PC, mobile and tablet devices. The modular structure of the solution makes it easy to adapt the software to the infrastructure and the needs of our customers.”
In addition, IBA organized a contest for the best question about Chancellor and the most active participants received special prizes.
Chancellor EDM/ECM system
Chancellor Basic System and Applications