IBA and CyberArk Sign Partner Agreement
In April 2017, IBA — Information Business Architectures, a development center of IBA Group, became a partner of CyberArk Software and was appointed as Authorized Partner in the Republic of Belarus (Authorized Partner).
IBA is entitled to:
1. Provide non-exclusive rights to the software produced by CyberArk Software
2. Provide services in the implementation, configuration, and support of the CyberArk software in Belarus.
CyberArk Software focuses on software development in the area of information security management, protection of confidential information from unauthorized hacking, cyber-attacks, and internal and external threats.
CyberArk delivers targeted security solutions that not just react to cyber threats but get ahead of them, preventing attack escalation before irreparable business harm is done.
Founded in 1999, CyberArk has offices and authorized partners worldwide. CyberArk is a security partner to more than 3,000 global businesses, including:
- More than 45% of the Fortune 100
- More than 25% of the Global 2000.
To date, CyberArk Software is the company that develops the following software products and targeted solutions:
- Privileged Account Security Solution
- Sensitive Information Management Solution
- Targeted Security Solutions.
CyberArk Software has representative offices in the USA, Israel, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Singapore, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.