IBA IT Park to Provide Cloud Services
On October 23, 2015, the Supervisory Board of the Belarusian High–Tech Park approved a new business project of IBA IT Park, the largest development center of IBA Group. It is planned that in addition to software development services, IBA IT Park will provide cloud services taking advantage of the IBA Group's new data processing center.
Within the new business activity, IBA IT Park will provide the following services:
- Hosting services, including the allocation and storage of information resources, as well as data backup, archiving, and recovery.
- Cloud computing services providing remote access and remote use of software.
The launch of the new IBA Data Center is planned by the end of 2015. The IBA Data Center meets the TIER 3 requirements and up–to–date international information security standards. The center is situated at the IBA Group's campus area in High–Tech Park.
With the power capacity of 1 Megawatt, the IBA Data Center is energy efficient. The heat generated by the data center equipment will be used for the heating of the IBA Group's new sports and recreation facilities.
IBA Campus in Minsk features:
- Six–floor office building: 12,000 sq. meters of office space for 1,000 employees and cafeteria for 100 seats
- Data Center of 1,000 sq. meters
- Sport & fitness facilities: hall for team sports, four gyms, saunas, and open tennis court
- Three–level parking facility for 450 cars.