IBA Group Attends Digital Banking Conference
On April 26, IBA IT Park, the largest development center of IBA Group, participated in the fifth Digital Banking conference. The event took place in Minsk, Belarus.
The conference focused on innovative technologies in digital banking. The main issue discussed at the event was the updated draft of Strategy for the Development of Digital Banking in the Republic of Belarus.
IBA Group delivered a presentation entitled Intelligent Automation: Issues, Limitations, and Practical Examples. The presentation was devoted to automation as one of the trending areas of transformation in the banking industry. IBA Group focused on the following issues:
- Difference between intelligent automation and robotic process automation
- Examples of banking activities that require intelligent automation
- Selection of business processes to be automated and development of automation models
- Performance evaluation
- Technical limitations of intelligent automation
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of implementations.
In the second part of the presentation, IBA Group spoke about the main stages of choosing the platform for automation, from the selection of business processes to be automated to implementation and use in production. In addition, IBA Group highlighted the capabilities of different automation platforms depending on the tasks and customer expectations, demonstrated useful functionalities of these platforms for robots and humans, compared capabilities of different vendors, and reviewed the possibilities of open source software.
This year, 350 financial experts attended the Digital Banking conference.