IAOP® Recognizes IBA Group as Super Star of GO100
On June 15, IAOP® published The Global Outsourcing 100®, the listing of the world's top outsourcing service providers in a special advertising feature of the 2nd Quarter 2017 FORTUNE 500 issue of FORTUNE® magazine.
IBA Group is included in the Leaders category and recognized as a Super Star of the Global Outsourcing 100 for Sustained Excellence and as a Top Company (‘star’) for Customer References, Awards & Certifications, Programs for Innovation, and Programs for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Now in its 11th year, The Global Outsourcing 100 recognizes the world’s best outsourcing service providers. The list is based on applications received, and judging is based on a rigorous scoring methodology that includes a review by an independent panel of IAOP customer members with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers for their organizations.
The Global Outsourcing 100 list includes both larger established global firms, referred to as ‘Leaders,’ as well as smaller, faster growing firms with less than $50 million per year in revenue and/or fewer than 5,000 employees, referred to as ‘Rising Stars.’ Companies are first organized by Leader or Rising Star criteria and then evaluated based on the following five judging categories.
1. Size and Growth as measured by revenue, employees, and global presence.
2. Customer References as demonstrated through value being created at the company’s top customers.
3. Awards and Certifications as demonstrated through the value being created through industry recognition, and relevant organizational and individual professional certifications.
4. Programs for Innovation as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
5. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues, and organizational governance.
The aggregate scores from the areas above determine inclusion on the list. All companies included on the list have demonstrated their global excellence; ‘stars’ are awarded to all companies distinguishing themselves in one or more judging category.
“Buyers understand there are hundreds of qualified service providers and advisors out there, but what they really need to understand now is what makes each one exceptional,” said IAOP CEO, Debi Hamill. “The Global Outsourcing 100 and World’s Best Advisors lists have done just that. We are proud to recognize IBA Group for being among the highest rated companies in customer references, company awards and certifications, programs for innovation, and CSR, and as a super star of the Global Outsourcing 100 for Sustained Excellence.”
Sergei Levteev, IBA Group Chairman, added: “IBA Group has been listed among The Global Outsourcing 100 companies in the Leader category for the fifth consecutive year. We have repeatedly demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of excellence, customer service, innovation, and social responsibility. The Global Outsourcing 100 gives a consistent view of how a company is performing against industry peers. This year, IBA Group has not only confirmed its four ‘stars’ from last year, but was also awarded a Super Star of the Global Outsourcing 100 for Sustained Excellence. I believe it speaks for itself. However, it is not the time to rest on the laurels. We will keep working, developing, and striving for new goals and heights."