IBA IT Park Named to HTP's Top 10 Companies in Four Categories
On March 12, 2015, the High–Tech Park (HTP) revealed its financial and operating results for 2014 at a press conference held in Minsk, Belarus. According to Valery Tsepkalo, Director of the HTP Administration, IBA IT Park was named as the #1 supplier to the Belarusian market. IBA IT Park is a member of IBA Group and its development center and has been an HTP resident since 2007.
Based on the 2014 results, IBA IT Park is recognized in the following categories:
- #1 in The Top 10 Suppliers to Belarusian Market
- #3 in The Top 10 HTP Resident Companies by Sales
- #4 in The Top 10 HTP Exporters
- #4 in The Top 10 HTP Companies by Number of Employees.
In addition, some HTP residents improved their ratings in Software 500–2014 and the 2014 Global Outsourcing 100.
In 2014, IBA Group was ranked as #277 in the Software 500, the list of the world's largest software and service providers (#286 in 2013), and as #25 in The 2014 Global Outsourcing 100 in the Leaders category (#68 in 2013).
Today, 137 companies are members of the Belarusian High–Tech Park. They develop software products and provide IT services to clients in 56 countries. As of January 1, 2015, the total number of HTP employees is 20,995. In 2014, 2,957 new jobs were created.
- 88 percent of the developed software is exported
- 40.1 percent of the software is delivered to the United States, 43.5 percent to European countries, and 14.4 percent to Russia and other CIS countries.
IBA Group Affiliate Named Largest Solution Provider in Belarus
IT Park Featured in HTP's Top 10 Companies
IBA Group to Build its Own Campus in Belarus
IBA Group Affiliates Receive Golden Byte Awards