IBA Security Day 2015
On October 1, IBA Group in cooperation with Check Point and RRC Group carried out the workshop IBA Security Day 2015 in Minsk, Belarus.
The workshop was aimed at discussing new IT security tools for enterprises, the latest trends in information security, and up–to–date technologies and solutions to protect companies from cyber attacks and to prevent the potential impact of cyber attacks.
The workshop was intended for CISOs, CIOs, CTOs, chief technical experts, security administrators, and heads of technical departments. More than 100 representatives of 55 companies and organizations from Belarus attended the event.
Alexander Volkov of IBA IT Park, and Tatiana Komissarova of Check Point greeted the participants. At the workshop, the experts of IT companies spoke about best practices and shared their views on the following key topics:
- The changing role of information security
- Protection against threats that don't yet exist
- From zero–day attack to zero–second attack
- Mobile security: myths and reality
- Internal threats and how to deal with them
- Integrated security systems to protect virtual environments
- New technologies for telecom operators
- Analytical Report on information security 2015 by Check Point.
The workshop ended with a roundtable discussion of information security issues at the Belarusian enterprises.
In addition, the winners of a Check Point quiz received gifts from the organizers of the event.