IBA: Fourth–Time Winner of Government Quality Award
On April 20, an award ceremony to congratulate the winners of the Belarusian Government Award in Quality Management and a conference on quality management were held in Minsk, Belarus. IBA was among the winners.
Twenty Belarusian enterprises including IBA were awarded for outstanding achievements in the provision of competitive products and services, efficient quality management, and resource saving. Vladimir Semashko, First Deputy Prime Minister of Belarus, handed over the awards.
IBA was honored for provision of competitive products and services in the following areas:
- Design, development and maintenance of software products
- Design, development, and production of IBA personal computers, IBA servers, and IBA information and transaction terminals, as well as servicing and maintenance of computer equipment and banking systems.
The Government Award Commission highlighted the following IBA's strengths:
- Global presence and customer geography
- High level of HR management
- Effective quality management systems
- SEI CMMI Level 4
- Innovation and mobility
- Assistance to government institutions in the resolution of automation problems.
In addition, top executives of Belarusian companies and organizations were marked for their personal contribution to quality achievements and system management. Sergei Levteev, IBA CEO, was awarded with the breastplate “Quality Leader”.
Levteev commented: “Traditionally, the concept of a high quality product is closely associated with something produced abroad, typically in the western countries. I am proud to say that IBA is a good example that shows that the quality of our products and services is on a par with that of our western colleagues. It is pleasant to see that we succeed in breaking stereotypes.”
See the video: IBA receives Government Quality Award. IBA CEO named Quality Leader