IBA Group Conducts IBA Security Day 2017
On November 2, IBA Group in cooperation with Check Point Software Technologies, Imperva, RRC, and Softprom conducted a traditional workshop entitled IBA Security Day 2017. The event took place in Minsk, Belarus, and gathered more than 85 specialists in IT security management from 44 Belarusian companies.
The organizers aimed the workshop to discuss new IT security tools for enterprises, the latest trends in information security, and up–to–date solutions to protect companies against cyberattacks.
In the welcoming speech, IBA IT Park spoke about the increasing role of information security in view of ever more intricate cyberattacks on enterprise information systems throughout various industries.
Protection of virtualized systems and web servers, as well as methods of investigating security incidents and fraud were among the topics for discussion at the event.
The IBA Security Day was focused on the following issues:
- IBA Group portfolio of information security solutions
- Check Point: a step ahead
- Solutions for data center: integration with SDN based on Cisco and VMWare NSX
- Security consolidation: VSX gateways
- SandBlast, protection from zero-day threats
- Certification of Check Point solutions in the Republic of Belarus
- Imperva: technologies to protect web applications, databases, and protection against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS). Experience of using Imperva in the CIS.
During the event, IBA Group delivered a presentation on IBA Visual Analysis Studio, a solution to investigate the incidents of fraudulent activity. The event was supported by online broadcasting.