Information and Analysis Management System for Gomelenergo
The project is designed to create, customize, and implement an integrated management system based on SAP ERP 6.0. to automate business processes at Gomelenergo. IBA Group implemented and launched the following subsystems that function in production mode:
- Financial Accounting (SAP FI)
- Asset Accounting(SAP FI-AA)
- Controlling/Cost Accounting (SAP CO)
- Materials Management (SAP MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Application Campaign (SAP Business Workflow).
The system allows for automation of the following tasks:
- Forming the requirements related to the address objects
- Parsing the limits of the requirements and the budget
- Distributing notifications on the status of the application campaign
- Procurement budgeting in the system
- Creating an annual procurement program
- Controlling the procurement budget
- Controlling the proper use of material and technical assets.
In addition, IBA carries out technical support of the implemented system.
The integrated management system is successfully launched and functions at Gomelenergo. In addition, Gomelenergo intends to automate maintenance and repair management, and to implement SAP IS-U, an industry solution for power engineering.
Customer View: “I would like to underscore professionalism of SAP consultants and developers at IBA, their dynamic response, comprehensive approach to problem solving, and high motivation level. High quality of IBA services completely meets our expectations. We hope to continue cooperation with IBA.” Sergei Ivanov, Deputy Director General, Gomelenergo.
“I would like to underscore high qualification of the SAP consultants and developers from IBA, their quick reactions, comprehensive approach to problem solving, and high level of motivation”. Alexander Petukh, Gomelenergo CEO.