APPULSE is a centralized support platform for business applications that run on z/OS servers. Designed for Level 1 and Level 2 support, APPULSE provides uninterrupted operation of critical business applications, resulting from proactive problem identification and resolution.
Using APPULSE, you can:
- Digitize, accumulate, and share experience of your support team
- Monitor distributed business applications from one entry point
- Reuse previous solutions to resolve similar problems
- Identify and classify operational problems in business applications at an early stage
- Automatically create and assign tickets on problems for relevant support
- Assess how a problem may impact your business.
All this is possible with APPULSE, a centralized support platform that provides business continuity for z/OS applications.
- Centralized support platform for users (L1/L2 Support), business applications, z/OS servers, LPARs, and subsystems
- Flexibly configurable monitoring for operational problems in critical z/OS subsystems, including IMS, CICS, DB2, MQ, TWSz, and NetView FTP
- Problem management, including
- Automatic creation and assignment (Jira, Redmine, RTC, Gitlab, and Youtrack)
- Mail and messenger notification (Slack, Telegram, and Viber)
- Chat creation (Slack and Sametime)
- Constant status feedback and prioritizing
- AI module for solution generation with an option to execute on z/OS server
- Business impact information
- Easy mainframe business application support without using 3270 session
- No need to install additional software on z/OS server.
- Business continuity due to early problem detection and resolution
- Easy mainframe application support, using an AI platform for solution generation and execution
- Increased performance of support teams through redirection of efforts from routine tasks to transformation projects.