Enterprise Applications & Web-Based Solutions
- Java projects since 1996
- Certified specialists
- Focus on B2B and B2C apps
- RUP and Agile methodologies
IBA assists clients in building reliable, productive, and scalable enterprise applications using Java EE, .Net, SOA, and other up-to-date enterprise technologies. In addition, IBA provides everything an organization needs to transfer its business processes online, from a single application to an enterprise-wide system. IBA leverages new enterprise and web technologies to address your business needs quickly and effectively.
- Special focus on B2B and B2C applications
- Proven experience in legacy transformation projects
- Customers in Europe, the United States, South Africa, and the CIS countries.
- Enterprise applications with legacy transformation
- Integration of enterprise applications and infrastructure management
- Maintenance and support for enterprise applications
- Enterprise portals, intranets
- eLearning solutions
- MS SharePoint solutions
- Notes & Domino applications development
- Enterprise CMS/BPM, FileNet
- SOA enablement
- BI/Data warehousing
- Java EE
- Rational Unified Process (RUP) for large-scale and fixed price projects
- Agile (Serum) for small and medium-sized projects.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- IBM Integration Bus, IBM MessageBroker
Portal solutions based on
- IBM Portal Server & IBM Content Manager
- Liferay Portal
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- IBM Business Process Manager
Oracle Siebel CRM
- Front office: sales, marketing, tech support, and relation management
- Back office: analytics, and order and HR management
- Integration with customer apps, databases, and UIs.
Self-service banking solutions
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Processing software.
The IBA's enterprise and web-based systems successfully operate at customers' sites in the United States, Canada, South Africa, Sweden, and Great Britain. In 1999, the IBA–developed JavaBeans Component Library won JavaWorld Editor Choice Award.
IBA Group started its work with JDK 1.0 and have been growing with Java and internet technologies. As internet technologies evolve, IBA continues to explore new opportunities for its clients. From 1999 to 2017, IBA Group implemented more than 500 e–business projects, including
- Internet banking system
- E-auction and marketplace applications
- Web–based clinical information system
- Legacy banking application transformation
- eUni online tool to support distant learning
- More than 500 JavaBeans.
IBA leverages new enterprise and web technologies to address business needs of our clients quickly and effectively. We provide everything you need to put your business online, from a single application to an enterprise–wide system.
Material Procurement System
Development of Web-Based Document Generation System
Storage Manager Support and Development
IBM Notes & Domino to Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint Server Migration
New Media Laboratory