IBA Group Opens SAP Next-Gen Lab at BSU
On May 21, IBA IT Park, the largest development center of IBA Group, participated in SAP Forum Minsk 2019 in Belarus. The event’s motto was Smart Business.
Delegates from Gazprom Transgaz Belarus, Belorusneft, IDGC of Urals, Gomelenergo, and Georgian Railway shared their experience of projects with IBA Group. The projects resulted in increased transparency and manageability of business. Speakers emphasized how quickly the economic effect was obtained from the implemented systems.
IBA Group presented its SAP services and SAP-based solutions at the company’s booth, including the following.
- SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform. Digital twins, computer vision for object identification and guest counting.
- Industry 4.0 technologies. The Internet of Things, machine learning for smart enterprises.
- Data management using artificial intelligence. MDG and PDMS (predictive analytics).
- SAP S/4HANA, digital core of the enterprise. IBA Group shared the best customer experience in S/4HANA implementation and spoke about the capabilities and benefits of the systems.
- SAP S/4HANA activation scenarios based on the examples of real projects.
- SAP Profitability and Performance Management & SAP BPC
- Smart Sales, demonstrating a virtual sales assistant based on artificial intelligence.
SAP Forum attendees had a unique opportunity to talk with IBA Group’s SAP specialists who shared their implementation experience, future plans, and the prospects for the development of the SAP direction at IBA Group.
At a press conference that took place during the forum, IBA Group announced the opening of an innovative SAP Next-Gen Lab at the Belarusian State University. The laboratory is a joint project of SAP and IBA Group, initiated by SAP University Alliances. Students and professors will work on real projects, both local and international. The laboratory is already ongoing. IBA Group conducted the Mind Games 3 hackathon, focusing on the development of digital twins. Students presented eight projects and the best of them were demonstrated at the IBA Group’s booth.
IBA Group is a partner of SAP University Alliances. Every year, the company conducts a training course entitled SAP Technologies for Digital Transformation. IBA interacts with the local IT community, sharing its expertise and helping young teams to implement cutting-edge ideas. The hackathon is the first step to solving a real business case. The best teams will work on a solution based on the Industry 4.0 concept.
The first task for students at SAP Next-Gen Lab is to create a digital twin for the oil and gas industry.
More than 600 professionals attended SAP Forum Minsk 2019, proving that enterprises consider SAP-based solutions for their business growth and increasing efficiency.