MAINFRAME PLATFORM SERVICES
Creation of system and application software for Mainframe, migration of legacy systems to advanced platforms and unique competence and knowledge of the specifics of IBM Mainframe and other computer platforms.
IBA Group experts have extensive experience in the development, servicing and technical support of system software and application software on all IBM platforms (System z, System p, System i, and System x), including Sun SPARC.
WHAT WE DO
For Mainframe systems:
- Installation of OS/390, z/OS, VM/ESA, z/VM, Linux;
- Servicing of OS/390, z/OS, z/OS.e, VM/ESA, z/VM, Linux running on System z;
- USS System Administration (MVS Open Edition);
- System Administration for CICS, DB2, MQSeries, IMS, DFSMS, RACF;
- Middleware maintenance and support (ECMVS, RMM);
- Customization and optimization of systems;
- Remote maintenance and technical support of operating systems;
- System and DASD performance evaluation;
- End-user training.
For Mainframe applications:
- Development, upgrade and servicing of business applications;
- Level 2 and Level 3 technical support for application software;
- Migrating legacy applications to/from Mainframe;
- Integration of user applications into the new environment;
- Reverse engineering;
- Localization of system and dedicated software.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution for monitoring and supporting z/OS business application.
As a single centralized platform for Level 1 and Level 2 support services, APPULSE provides a complete support cycle from proactive problem identification and automatic ticket generation to notification of those responsible, generating and executing solutions. The AI module that is part of APPULSE is able to automatically develop solutions for common problems in application support.
APPULSE platform addresses a number of problems that support teams face in their daily work. APPULSE provides a single entry point for monitoring the operation of distributed business applications and reduces the problem management life cycle. It provides uninterrupted operation of critical business applications and ensures business continuity. With APPULSE, our customers digitize, accumulate and disseminate the experience of support teams, thereby increasing their efficiency.