For the purposes of this policy
- You – a person who uses the Website in any way.
- Cookies – small text files placed on your device to store data to help websites to remember some of your actions.
- We, Administration – IBA Group, a.s. with its registered office at 2583/13 Petrzilkova St., Prague 5, 158 00, Czech Republic
4 / Content – information, design elements, interactive elements, in other words, what you can see and what you can interact with on our site.
5 / Website – site which is accessed through the ibagroupit.com domain. The site is also the software of IBA Group, a.s.
Cookies are used for several purposes:
- Functionality. Cookies allow you to track the use of certain functions and categories of the Content. Thereafter, this allows us to concentrate on what is the most important for you, to make the functions and elements of the Content more accessible and easier to navigate.
- Communications. We use third-party cookies to quickly communicate with you if needed.
How long do Cookies last?
How long do the Cookies stay on your device depends on type of the Cookies: Permanent or Session.
- «Session» cookies will only exist until you close your browser.
- «Permanent» cookies remain in effect until the set expiration date of the cookie or until the moment you delete them (for example, by deleting your browsing history or by purposefully deleting them though browser settings).
The lifespan of our Permanent Cookies is not more than 6 months from the date of the last visit to the Website.
The lifespan of third parties Cookies is defined in the links below. The lifespan of certain third parties Cookies may last up to 10 years. Third parties can improve their products, change lifespan period and the functionality of Cookies to some extent.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but also provide controls that allow you to block or delete them.
It is also possible to manage browser settings to allow certain Cookies or notify you when you’ve received a new Cookie so you can decide whether accept it or not. There are different resources to set up rules for the Cookies. Please also check your browser’s help menu for more information.
If you want to manage the settings of other browsers, please refer to your browser’s documentation.
You can also restrict or delete objects similar to Cookies, for example, flash cookies, by managing the settings of your browser. Because our Cookies allow you to access some of the features of our Website, we recommend you to keep them. Without certain cookies, some functionality of our Service may be restricted. Detailed information about the used Cookies is provided herein below.
Cookies collected through the Website interface
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you Website and Service and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary, you cannot refuse them otherwise our Website or Service may not operate correctly. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings.
These cookies collect information to help us understand how our Website and Service are being used, how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website and Service for you.
Yandex collects information that allows us to understand your interaction with our Website, track attendance rates, so we can improve user characteristics
Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our Website and Service and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you
Trace traffic sources
ADVERTISING (TARGETING) COOKIES
These cookies are used to show you more relevant ads. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
These cookies are used by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, based on recent searches and previous interactions.
Cookies are used by Facebook to run advertising campaigns in the social network Facebook.
Third parties develop services independently of us, and we can not accurately know the specific technology of providing services using their cookies. In addition to the specified list of Cookies names, the listed third parties can add other similarly-featured Cookies. The exact information can be viewed on the websites of third parties.
A link provides the add-on for your web browser. The Google Analytics opt-out add-on will save Cookies on your device, which will be used to prevent sharing information with Google Analytics by your browser.
Follow this link to opt out of Facebook Cookies.