Software and IT
IBA Group cooperates in software development with a number of global IT leaders, including IBM Corp., Fujitsu Technology Solutions, SAP, and T-Systems. The company’s portfolio comprises a multitude of completed and ongoing projects for the IT industry. IBA Group has been working with IBM for more than 25 years. The IBA Group’s software services include analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of systems and applications, and support of applications and infrastructure, as well as integration, optimization, migration, and engineering.
IBA Group Experience in Software & IT
The range of services that IBA Group has been providing in hundreds of medium and long-term projects can be grouped in the following way.
- Development of application architecture, data structures, software modules, and technical and user documents
- Level 2 and Level 3 support, including analysis and problem-solving, implementation of extra functionality, and performance improvement of software applications
- Testing of applications and data structures
- Legacy migration to new platforms.
The customer uses the software in the following areas:
- Enterprise resource planning
- Business analytics and budgeting
- Electronic document management
- Business process management
- Enterprise asset management
- Marketing and sales
- Transport and logistics
- Information security
- Risk management
- HR management
We have been involved in the automation of procurement business processes for a recognized producer of premium cars and world’s largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles. The project includes development of new functions in line with the customer’s requests and provision of related IT services. The IBA’s efforts in the project amount to more than 90,000 person/days.
IBA Group applies both mainstream tools, such as IBM and SAP:
- IBM Websphere
- IBM FileNet
- IBM BPM
- IBM Cognos
- IBM Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure
- IBM Endpoint Manager
- IBM SmartCloud (more about Cloud Technologies)
- IBM BlueMix (more about Cloud Technologies)
- IBM Watson
- IBM Integration Bus
The product array comprises archive systems, tape carrier management systems, a high availability middleware platform, a database, products for host applications, internet services, and compilers.
When providing the services, IBA Group applies a variety of technologies, such as Windows, SLES, RHEL, Solaris, BS2000/OSD, and POSIX; programming languages, including C/C++, Shell, Perl, Assembler, Cobol, SPL4, and SNMP; IBM products, such as Solid and IBM ClearCase; and many more.
IBA Group has also been providing software services on a number of long-term projects to Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
The services include the following:
- Software development: preparation, finalization, and development of architecture and functionality
- Maintenance and support: analysis, problem solving, and product upgrade
- Testing at all stages of product lifecycle: usability, load and stress, functional, and regression testing, both manual and automatic.
The customer uses the software that IBA Group has been developing and maintaining for internal purposes, as well as for clients in Europe and Japan.