Software Development Centers
IBA Group is one of the largest IT service providers in Eastern Europe performing onshore, near-shore and offshore projects with approximately 2,500 IT and business professionals. IBA Group has software development centers in the Republic of Belarus, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Kazakhstan.
IBA IT Park
IBA IT Park was founded as a part of IBA Group in August 2006 and became a resident of the Belarusian High-Tech Park in February 2007. IBA IT Park was established to increase IBA Group export capacity in Belarus and to represent the company in the Belarusian Silicon Valley.
IBA IT Park team is composed of more than 1,600 highly qualified IT and business professionals. Most of the company’s university-educated experts hold IBM, Lotus, SAP, Microsoft, and PTC certificates. With its unmatched expertise of serving clients worldwide and across diverse industries, IBA IT Park offers a wide range of services including consulting, design, development, maintenance, and support of applied and system software.
IBA IT Park activities include:
- Engineering and development of mainframe and client-server architecture software for different computer platforms
- Development, maintenance, and migration of business applications.
- Java/web business applications and enterprise portals
- Localization and vertical solutions for ERP systems, and system integration
- Development of mobile applications
- Management solutions, including:
- Enterprise Asset (EAM)
- Retail banking
- PLM (CAD / CAM / CAE and PDM / PLM)
- IT infrastructure (OSS / BSS)
- IT service (ITSM / ITIL)
- Reference data (MDM)
- Technical support of IT infrastructure (Service Desk)
- Maintenance and repair (MRO)
- Transport and transport logistics
- Business intelligence (BI) and budgeting systems
- Electronic document management, business process management, enterprise content management (Workflow / BPM / ECM) and electronic archives of documents
- Data warehousing, business intelligence, and data processing solutions.
IBA Gomel Development Center
IBA Gomel began operations on July 26, 2001, while the official opening was held on December 13, 2001. IBA Gomel is located in the second largest city of Belarus within the free economic zone Gomel-Raton.
IBA Gomel offers a wide range of software services including consulting, development, migration, maintenance, and support. The company provides cost-effective and high quality services both in custom software and legacy system reengineering. IBA Gomel is capable of implementing all or any stages of the software project lifecycle: Concept — Implementation — Maintenance — Support — Upgrade.
The company prides itself on providing the highest level of services at the industry ‘s most competitive prices. IBA Gomel holds DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certificate for design, development, production, and maintenance of computer software and the national STB ISO 9001-2015. The IBA Gomel client base includes IBM, T-Systems, Belarus Metal Works, Mozyr Petroleum Refinery, Gomel Branch of the Belarusian Railway, Gomelglass, Neftegazsystema (Belarus), and KRANEKS Machine Building Company (Russia).
IBA Gomel Park was founded as an IBA Group development center in November 2008. In May 2009, IBA Gomel Park became a resident of the Belarusian High-Tech Park. IBA Gomel Park offers a wide range of services including design, development, and maintenance of applied software for customers from the CIS, Western Europe, and the US. IBA Gomel Park provides development, migration, and maintenance in the following areas:
- Enterprise applications and web-based solutions, including information portals and electronic payment systems
- Solutions for the exchange of data between enterprise systems, including legacy, SAP, and web applications based on IBM Websphere Message Broker
- Applications to extract, transform and load data sets using ETL technologies
- Client/server architecture
- IBM mainframe applications
- Cloud computing
- IBM Lotus Notes/Domino applications
- BI solutions for reporting and analysis
- SAP development and support
- Migration of software between different platforms and environments.
Prague, Brno, and Ostrava, Czech Republic
Founded in 1999 in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, IBA CZ is an innovative software development center that is experiencing rapid growth. Currently, the IBA CZ IT professionals work in Prague, Brno, and Ostrava, three largest cities of the Czech Republic.
IBA CZ provides software development and maintenance services to customers in Central Europe. Its skilled professionals have extensive experience in system and application development for different computer platforms. The development center focuses on custom software development, project management, and IT consultancy. IBA CZ offers advanced IT solutions primarily in the portal development area, using the modern Liferay, Java EE, and .NET technologies.
Document management solutions and mobile applications are other areas of priority for IBA CZ. In 2016, the company’s service portfolio was expanded with CRM, Identity Management, Business Intelligence, and Big Data. New offerings include MS SharePoint, NodeJS, and MS Dynamics 365 technologies.
IBA CZ produces high quality products with significant cost savings for its clients. In August 2009, IBA CZ certified to ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 for design and development of computer software. In October 2011, IBA CZ certified its information security and IT services systems to ČSN ISO/IEC27001 and ČSN ISO/IEC 20000, respectively.More
Nur Sultan, Kazakhstan
In July 2010, IBA Group opened a representative office in Nur Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan. In June 2011, an IBA Group’s development center (DC) was set up in Astana. Today, IBA Kz is the subsidiary and development center that brings IBA Group closer to its customers in Central Asia.
The Kazakhstan’s legal environment requires employing local experts for implementation of IT projects at strategically important Kazakh enterprises and organizations. Before the launch of IBA Kz, IBA Group mainly involved experts from Belarusian DCs to implement IT projects in Kazakhstan.
The foundation of IBA Kz allowed IBA Group to:
- Strengthen partner relations with IBA Group customers in Kazakhstan
- Improve the quality of IBA Group services
- Increase response efficiency while working with user inquiries.
IBA Slovakia is a technology company that specializes in providing services in the sphere of custom–made software development. It is the part of the multinational IBA Group alliance.
Established in Bratislava in 2015, IBA Slovakia is built on many years of know–how and experience of a team of IT professionals who concentrate on portal technology, Enterprise Content Management and mobile applications.More
On March 26, IBA Group announced the opening of its new office in Bulgaria. Legally registered on November 5, 2017, IBA Bulgaria is located in Burgas, the second largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast and the fourth largest city in Bulgaria. IBA Bulgaria serves as an expansion of the network of offices that IBA Group created across the world.
The IBA Group’s development center in Bulgaria focuses on the development of mainframe applications. In 2018, IBA Group started cooperation with the Burgas Free University. IBA Bulgaria and BFU concluded a partnership agreement.More