IBA at Warehouse Logistics Conference
On November 18, IBA participated in the international conference “Warehouse logistics: experience of market leaders”. Apply Logistic, Specialized Forums, and web portal Club of Logisticians organized the conference.
The topics of the conference included:
- Most common errors during warehouse creation
- Most up–to–date technical solutions in the area of warehousing
- Possibilities and means of automation of warehouse processes
- Most common development scenarios for the market of warehouse real estate and warehouse services
- Warehouse logistics, investments, development, and services
- Effective warehousing
The event gathered industry experts from the companies engaged in logistics consulting and construction, suppliers of warehouse equipment, as well as vendors of IT solutions for warehouse management, production, and trade and logistics companies from Eastern Europe.
Alexander Milay, Director of the IBA Integrated Enterprise Management Systems Engineering Department, delivered a presentation on the IBA experience in warehouse management using ERP II Microsoft Dynamics AX.
In his presentation, Milay spoke about:
- Advantages and features of ERP II Microsoft Dynamics AX. IBA expanded the functionality of the system.
- Results of the system implementation for a major manufacturer in Eastern Europe. Today, the client carries out management of its 30 warehouses using the system implemented by IBA.
- Best practices of the implementation of ERP II Microsoft Dynamics AX at the transport and logistic center . Using the system, the customer electronically manages parking lots, and customs, temporary, and public warehouses.