IBA At IT For Insurance
On May 25, IBA participated in the seminar “Information Technologies for Insurance” dedicated to the automation of business processes at insurance companies.
According to one of the organizers of the forum IT companies can offer the insurance business a wide range of IT solutions, products and services that allow to:
- Efficiently promote new insurance products and services
- Effectively manage relations with customers
- Safely store large volumes of information
- Competently automate workflow, budgeting, business planning, and business information analysis.
IBA presented the following reports:
- Corporate reporting and business analysis system based on IBM Cognos. How to automate your budgeting
- Automation of insurance business planning and budgeting using SAP
- Statistic analysis in the insurance sector. IBM SPSS features.
The seminar ended with a roundtable discussion on the development of insurance IT. IT experts and insurance specialists participated in the discussion. The topics included efficiency of business processes automation at insurance companies, weaknesses of the insurance market.