IBA at Software Engineering Forum 2010
From May 19 to May 20, IBA took part in Software Engineering Forum 2010. The forum gathered more than 450 representatives of IT vendors and consultancies, as well as university teachers and students of IT faculties, communities, journalists, and other IT professionals from Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Switzerland, and Ukraine.
The program included more than 40 break–out and plenary reports, presentations, master classes, and workshops, focusing on design, development and implementation of software, e–government, information security, and IT management technologies.
IBA was an active participant in the event aimed at consolidating the IT communities of European and the CIS states, and raising the proficiency of IT specialists. Sergei Levteev, IBA CEO, was elected a Co–chairman of the SEF.BY–2010 Organizing Committee. Sergei Brusnikin, IBA Deputy Director General Assistant, worked in a Program Committee of the forum.
IBA delivered presentations on the following topics:
- Development of User Interface: Adobe Flex and Eclipse RCP
- IBM i: Record of Universal Soldier
- Outsourcing project: role of software requirements analyst
- Service oriented architecture and web services: practical point of view
- Application use of social media technologies
- Managing risks within projects
- Development of collaborative Web 2.0 applications using Blue Spruce
- Development of corporate situational applications.