Mainframe E2E Application Support
Fragile points of mainframe
- Difficulty acquiring specialists, teams, in particular
- Existing support team is expensive or underperforming
- High stuff turnover
- SLA breakage
- Support specialists retiring
- Absence of experienced managemen
What we offer
L2/L3 support service team
Providing an end-to-end process of incident analysis and resolution, code change, verification, and deployment.
Turnkey support according to SLA
Outsourcing non-core activities and focusing on your business. We develop the support process and you collect the result.
- Ensuring business continuity: we oversee all challenges.
- Reducing the cost of ownership: no hiring of support specialists.
- 24/7/365 dexterity: we offer continuous on-call support.
- Greater availability of experienced mainframe resources: we have versatile specialists, introducing the appropriate individuals.
- No recruitment or training resource overheads: all HR costs are inclusive.
Our key competences
Understanding of all stages of software development and support processes, and skills in software design/architecture, data modeling, system integration.
Over 25 years of mainframe business applications support experience: L2/L3, 24*7 on-call support, disaster recovery support.
Solid support experience in different areas such as banking, logistics, insurance, railway.
Practical experience in using different adaptors (IMS Connect, CICS Transaction Gateway) for modernization of applications.
Broad understanding of Agile and project management methodologies.
Number of programming languages such as COBOL, PL/I, PL/X, Assembler, Java, C/C++, Metal C.
English and German speaking specialists.