Historically, mainframe has been a very siloed discipline. Everyone has created their own solutions, and kept their solutions to themselves.
The result: When you run into a problem you can’t solve, you have to perform a long, winding, ad hoc search for a solution.
- You will look through your own notes.
- You will ask your experienced colleagues.
- You will read tons of boring documentation.
- You will browse decades of complex forum posts.
- Ultimately, you will still have to make your own stopgap fix.
The whole process is slow, frustrating and ineffective.
And we built our repository so you never have to perform searches again.