Bank Has Improved Its Reporting System
Reduce preparation time and improve management reporting with IBM Cognos and IBM InfoSphere DataStage platforms.
We developed and configured an Enterprise Information System (EIS) and an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). The following tasks were completed:
- Development and update of reports required to identify suspicious financial transactions and reports for the Compliance Control Department
- Development of the Market Risk Datamart
- Development of processes for generating data about bank customers from EDW
- Development and configuration of ETL tools for the software package “Unified Register of Customers”
- Development of ETL processes for the archive backup, separation of analytical models (Operational and Archive).
Certified instructors trained the customer’s team to operate the new system and continue to advise the bank’s employees. Also, as part of the project support, IBA Group checks the calculation algorithm in reports, analyzes and eliminates problems in EDW data, makes changes to the EDW model, ETL processes, data marts and reports.
All information from different enterprise systems for analysis and reporting was consolidated in EDW and EIS. Bank employees can generate more detailed financial reports, which assists management in making informed management decisions.
After training, bank employees are able to independently maintain and improve the deployed systems.