IBA Data Center
In addition to software development services, IBA Group provides cloud services taking advantage of the IBA Group's new data processing center.
The IBA Group's data center is a fail–safe complex of interrelated software and hardware components, engineering infrastructure, and organizational procedures. Experienced personnel provides automation of business processes with a high level of performance and service quality.
The IBA Data Center is designed to provide a trouble–free performance of user information systems with specified levels of availability, reliability, security, and manageability. The data center offers various types of cloud services, including IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and SaaS (Software as a Service).
- Two–storey building with a total area of about 1,000 square meters
- Video surveillance system
- Multi–level control of access to the data center facilities
- Total power capacity: 1 Megawatt
- Protection against electromagnetic radiation: Faraday cage
- Climate system
- Self–contained power supply
- Centralized monitoring system for engineering and computing infrastructure
- Leased lines with backup service delivered by multiple providers.
The IBA Data Center meets the TIER 3 requirements and up–to–date international information security standards. The center is situated at the IBA Group's campus area in High–Tech Park.
The IBA Data Center is energy efficient. The heat generated by the data center equipment is used to heat the IBA Group's Fitness Center.