IBA At Banking IT Workshop
From April 7 to April 8, IBA participated in the workshop “Prospects and Trends of Banking IT Development in 2011”. Organized by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB) and the scientific and technological association “Infopark”, the event took place in the Training Center of NBRB in Raubichi, Minsk Region, Belarus.
Representatives of Belarusian banks, Operative Analytical Centre under the President of Belarus, and Belarusian IT companies participated in the event.
Oleg Veremeichik, Head of the Central Department of Information Technologies of the National Bank of Belarus, addressed the participants with a welcoming speech. The speakers delivered presentations on implementation of information technologies in the banking sector with a special emphasis on creation of the single accounting and information space.
The topics of the workshop included:
- Creation and development of interbank automated information systems
- Creation of the state system to manage public keys. Implementation of standardized tools for using electronic digital signature, and electronic document workflow in the banking system.
- Development of the single accounting and information space.
At the event, IBA delivered four presentations:
- Creation of operational management and Service Desk in a bank. ITIL V3 based on IBM Tivoli.
- Deployment of SAP CRM for Banking with CALL Center support for IT specialists.
- Creation of the corporate data warehouse of unstructured information (DWH/ETL) and business process management (BPM) using IBM FileNet for IT specialists.
- Corporate information management: a key to long–term success.