IBA at Chancellor Day’2011
On November 2, IBA in cooperation with IBM Eastern Europe/Asia (IBM EE/A) and Netkom, an IBM distributor in the CIS countries, conducted the workshop “Chancellor Day 2011”. The workshop was designed to present the IBA’s proprietary software product Chancellor including newly developed Mobile Chancellor and iBoss Chancellor, and promising IBM products and solutions.
Sergei Levteev, IBA CEO; Alexander Shustov, IBM Client Representative — Business Partners; and Aleksey Sakharov, Head of Netkom Marketing and Sales Support Department, addressed the participants with a welcoming speech.
Levteev said: “Today, mobility and flexibility of employees become more and more attractive factors. I am confident that future belongs to mobile technologies that enable users to solve production problems outside the office and to feel free and mobile in any circumstances.”
Levteev thanked the participants for their interest in IBA and its products and added: “Due to a special attention of the IBA customers, the event has become a traditional one and today it largely determines market trends in electronic document management in Eastern Europe.” He also wished productive work, interesting presentations, and lively discussions to all the participants.
After the opening ceremony, the participants delivered the following presentations:
- Dmitry Novikov, IBM EE/A, spoke about IBM Lotus Domino/Notes new release; IBM Lotus products including Sametime, Quickr, Connections, Mobile Connect, and Symphony; and IBM FileNet for creation of effective ECM systems
- Igor Petrik, IBA, presented Mobile Chancellor and iBoss Chancellor
- Alexander Derkach, IBA, shared his experience of creation of IBM FileNet–based systems for large–scale companies
- Aleksey Sakharov, Netkom, presented the concept of IBM software licensing
- Igor Petrik, IBA, closed the plenary session speaking on the architecture and technological solution of “IBA Cloud Chancellor”, the IBA new line of business.
Closing the event, Sergei Akoulich, IBA Business Development Director, commented: “Evaluating the today’s event, I am pleased to notice that the level of knowledge, requirements, and interest in technologies presented by us and our partners at the traditional annual joint workshops has grown significantly. Professional cooperation and close interaction with you help us to assess your real needs and problems better. Together, we create state–of–the–ar t high–tech products that your companies really need. Practice shows that our solutions expand the possibilities of both your and our business and help to solve problems facing our business objectives effectively. I sincerely thank all of you for the efforts towards the development of information technologies and wish all of us deliberate decisions, and qualitative and successful IT projects.”
The workshop gathered roughly 170 representatives of 86 organizations, including government bodies, production enterprises, local banks, insurance and trading companies, and scientific and research institutions.