Recertification Audit Conducted at IBA
April 28, 2011
In February 2011, a joint commission of DAkkS, the German Accreditation Body, and State Committee for Standardization conducted an audit of the IBA software development and relevant departments. The commission acknowledged that the operations of the IBA departments that are covered by the quality management system (QMS) for software comply with the requirements of STB ISO 9001–2009, DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, and with the QMS software processes.
Based on the results of the inspection, the commission highlighted the following IBA’s strengths:
- Professionalism and high proficiency level of leaders and participants of IBA project groups, high level of monitoring
- IBA’s ongoing development, expansion of markets, including the CIS
- Participation in the projects within the state programs
- Efficiency of internal audits, project focus of the audits
- High customer satisfaction level
- Efficiency of QA department operations on maintaining the QMS, involvement of the employees responsible for quality assurance.