Milavitsa Thanks IBA
IBA received a reference from Milavitsa on integrated automated management system created by IBA. Based on Microsoft Dynamics Axapta, the system was launched in commercial operation in November 2008. The system includes the Axapta basic functionality and the functionality developed by IBA to meet the requirements of the customer. Today, the system is integrated with five other automated systems of the company based on FoxPro and Delphi/MS SQL (export/import of files of fixed size).
The Milavitsa system operates within the following functionality:
- Model life cycle management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Management
- Warehouse management of end products using scanner technology
- Production Planning
- Production Management
- Procurement Management
- Procurement Accounting
- Warehouse management of raw materials
- Personnel Records.
Currently, 300 users can work within the system in a three–shift mode of operation.
IBA carries out warranty support of the Milavitsa automated management system free of charge and without time limit. The volume of maintenance work carried out by IBA, including consultations, software modifications, and correction of user errors was less than 4% of the project cost in 2009, less than 1% in 2010, and less than 1% in 2011. With a certain level of support services for Oracle database and server equipment, the customer has no complaints on reliability and performance of the system.
In his reference, Dmitry Dichkovsky, Milavitsa CEO, says that the implementation of the system allowed for:
- Optimized movement of raw materials due to the automatic calculation within a technological process. The legacy automated systems were able to calculate the raw materials within a production order and could not provide the required management efficiency and precision.
- Efficient management of warehouses of end products using scanner technology. The legacy automated system could not provide the necessary management efficiency for the growing number of warehouses.