IBA at Industrial Forum
From May 11 to May 14, 2010, IBA took part in the international exhibition Industrial Forum that was held in the Eastern European country. This year, the forum included the following events:
- Energy efficient and resource saving technologies, equipment and materials
- Power engineering and energy saving
- Science for industry and power engineering
- Industry and power engineering: welding and cutting
More than 200 companies from Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Latvia, Poland, and Ukraine attended the largest exhibition of power efficient technologies.
For the fourth consecutive year, IBA participated in this Forum.
IBA Group at its booth provided information about IBA solutions for enterprise automation based on the following Microsoft, PTC and 1C products:
- ERP II Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
- CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM technologies
- 1C: Enterprise 8
In addition, IBA delivered presentations on:
- Planning and management of production chain, one–off production, and after–sales service based on ERP II Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
- From order to shipment: management with 1C: Enterprise 8
- Integrated system of data and product lifecycle management , automation of design and development
- Windchill–based integrated system of data and product lifecycle management
- Technology planning automation system
This year, IBA was awarded a Diploma for contribution to the event.