IAOP Includes IBA Group in The 2016 Global Outsourcing 100
On February 15, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®) unveiled The 2016 Global Outsourcing 100 and The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors lists at the Outsourcing World Summit held in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, the United States. IBA Group was listed among The 2016 Global Outsourcing 100 companies.
Pamela O’Dell, Director, Corporate & Professional Development at IAOP, advised IBA Group on behalf of IAOP and this year’s judges’ panel about the company’s inclusion in The 2016 Global Outsourcing 100 in the Leader Judging Size category. She said: “Your participation demonstrates a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement that is the hallmark of the outsourcing industry.”
IAOP® annually produces the following research:
- The Global Outsourcing 100 — the annual listing of the world’s best outsourcing service providers — in its eleventh year
- The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors — the annual listing of the top outsourcing advisors and consultants — in its eighth year.
Companies of all sizes, from around the world and from across the entire outsourcing industry — information technology outsourcing, business process outsourcing, facility services, real estate, design, testing, manufacturing and logistics just to name a few — applied for inclusion on these lists. IAOP membership is not required nor is it considered in compiling the final lists.
The Global Outsourcing 100 list includes both larger established global firms, referred to as `Leaders,’ as well as smaller, faster growing firms with less than $50 million per year in revenue and/or fewer than 5,000 employees, referred to as `Rising Stars.’ Companies are first organized by Leader or Rising Star criteria and then evaluated based on the five judging categories. The final list is composed of the top 75 Leaders and top 25 Rising Stars.
For 2016, the following five areas were considered and judged:
1. Size and Growth as measured by revenue, employees, and global presence.
2. Customer References as demonstrated through value being created at the company’s top customers
3. Awards and Certifications as demonstrated through the value being created through industry recognition, and relevant organizational and individual professional certifications.
4. Programs for Innovation as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
5. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues, and organizational governance.
Judging is based on a rigorous scoring methodology that includes an independent review by a panel of IAOP customer members with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers and advisors for their organizations. The 2016 panel is led by IAOP CEO Debi Hamill and Chairman Michael F. Corbett.
“Choosing the right partners is more important than ever. Companies that outsource, not only in the traditional sense but also through the wide array of the ever–changing collaborative business models are scrutinizing their providers very closely. The GO100 is the definitive guide to help companies research and compare service providers with whom they are considering relationships,” said Debi Hamill, IAOP CEO.
IAOP is the go–to association leading the way to improve outsourcing outcomes by bringing together customers, providers and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge–based environment that promotes professional development, recognition, certification and excellence. With over 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP is not only on top of the latest trends but in front of them. Through its expansive global chapter network, premier training and certification programs, knowledge center, member.