IBA Organizes Red Hat OpenShift Workshop
On February 27, IBA Group and MONT organized a workshop entitled Red Hat OpenShift as a Modern Tool for Application Software Developers. IBA Group gave an overview of the platform, highlighting different Red Hat implementation scenarios.
Red Hat OpenShift is a powerful platform for the development, deployment, and management of container-based applications across physical, virtual, and public cloud environments. Built on open source technologies, the solution helps application development and IT operations teams modify applications, deliver new services, and accelerate development processes.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform offers enterprises full control over their Kubernetes environments, whether they are on-premise or in the public cloud, giving teams the freedom to build and run applications anywhere.
The features and benefits of the platform are as follows.
- Enterprise Kubernetes. Red Hat OpenShift is a complete container application platform that natively integrates technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, and includes an enterprise foundation in Red Hat Enterprise Linux®.
- Stateful and stateless apps. Red Hat OpenShift runs and supports both stateful and stateless applications.
- Container security. Red Hat OpenShift delivers built-in security for container-based applications.
- Modernization. Red Hat OpenShift combined with Red Hat JBoss Middleware provides composable cloud-native services, including developer tools.
- Build a better, stronger hybrid cloud. It is possible to deploy and support OpenShift anywhere Red Hat Enterprise Linux is deployed and supported. This includes Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware, and more.
- DevOps. Red Hat OpenShift provides development and operations teams with a common platform and set of tools.