IBM SoftWare Day 2010
March 12, 2010
On March 24, 2010, IBA in cooperation with IBM Eastern Europe/Asia (IBM EE/A) and Netkom will conduct a workshop.
The workshop is designed to inform local banks, insurance companies, manufacturing enterprises, and national and local governing bodies about IBM’s ideas and approaches to saving costs and resources, and more effective management of enterprise information systems in the current economic conditions.
Participants in the workshop will:
- Discuss new approaches to IT cost optimization
- Analyze decision–making methods
- Exchange views on the efficient use of information
- Share practices on how to process huge data arrays and retrieve information to make smart decisions and correct predictions.
The workshop is intended for:
- CEOs, CIOs and other top executives of banking and financial institutions, insurance companies, and manufacturing enterprises
- Heads of IT departments
- Experts in finance and business analysis
- IT experts
- Representatives of government institutions.
The workshop program includes reports and presentations by IBM, IBM/EEA and Netkom.