Determining the main challenges of the project and how to address them, discussing the technical details, establishing the deadlines and price.
Deployment, adjustment and customization of CRM system to improve the performance of Sales Department.
WHAT CHALLENGES DO COMPANIES FACE?
A significant budget is allocated to acquire customers. It is essential to maximize the return on investment (ROI) for these costs.
Sales staff often keeps records in spreadsheets, documents, notebooks or do not keep them at all. They have no single database of customers and information to collect statistics, provide analysis or forecasts.
The process of customer management is not streamlined, so the staff is unevenly loaded and often fails to establish contact with the customers in due time, which leads to solicitation by competitors.
WHAT IS SALESFORCE?
Salesforce is a CRM platform that automates and facilitates sales, service, marketing, analysis and customer relationship tasks.
|In 2019, Salesforce has been a leader in the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for 13 years.|
- Growth of Profits. Employees have complete customer information and sales history, so they can focus on more profitable deals and customize offers.
- Improved Sales Forecast Accuracy. Statistical information helps predict the likelihood and speed of a deal. Companies receive a tool that keeps track of the results of negotiations, payments and other indicators. Managers are able to forecast profits, the number of transactions and the workload of the sales team.
- Increased Likelihood of a Deal. Salesforce automates the sales cycle, creates a single knowledge base with frequent customer questions, competitor analysis and helps even a new employee to work effectively with a customer.
- Cost Reduction. Automation of the sales process speeds up routine operations, identifies unprofitable channels and reduces customer acquisition costs.
- Enhanced Control. CRM system assists in monitoring the performance indicators of sales managers, for example, the amount of contracts, the number of transactions, the quality of contacts with customers.
Sales Executive Dashboard. Diagrams show the activity and KPI performance per sales representative.
Lead Funnel Dashboard. Diagrams show the total number of leads, leads by marketing campaigns, reasons for unqualified leads.
- Adapting Salesforce to company processes
- Fast deployment and scalability
- Automatic updates
- No need to purchase equipment due to the cloud platform
- Access from any device: laptop, tablet, smartphone.
Salesforce Deployment and Adaptation
We configure standard functions and develop additional functionality of the Salesforce platform:
- data validation,
- Workflow management,
- process design wizard,
- data visualization,
- dashboards and reports.
Manage data access privileges using Platform Security configuration.
Development of CRM Components based on Salesforce Platform
We develop and adapt applications for the official Salesforce store Salesforce AppExchange.
We integrate the platform with the customer’s IT infrastructure; train the customer’s employees to work with the system.
Backward integration using:
- Platform Events
- Outbound Messaging
Forward integration using:
- Rest API
- Soap API
SALESFORCE INTRODUCTION STEPS
We discuss the final price of the project and the type of partnership, and then sign the required documents.
Determining generic entities: lead, account, contact point, potential customer, tasks, activities. Importing initially cleared data: databases, documents, tables, business cards.
Configuration of objects and applications: transactions, products, technical support requests, internal support requests, content management, CPQ/Q2C. Integration with customer infrastructure: databases, web forms, customer scoring. Addition and enrichment of data.
We optimize sales processes using Salesforce functions: configure seller roles, add additional roles. Salesforce functionality: Counterparty groups, Deal groups, Support requests, group role configuration, marketing content management, Chatter (corporate networking service), revenue plans for the team and individual levels.
Creating and configuring dashboards, reports for each role and profile, targeting marketing campaigns: Dashboards and reports, Auto adaptation for mobile devices, Individual report and dashboard for each role, Automated targeted marketing campaigns.