Talent Constructor is designed for innovative mid–size and large–scale companies that have an array of different competencies and rely on employee development for their success in the evolving business environment.
Talent Constructorтм is an ERP system that combines a well–organized HR management with user–friendly personnel interaction tools.
- Entire talent management process in one product
- Improved management of organizational talent
- Ultimate employee engagement
- Statistics for grounded decision–making
- Optimized training process
- Fast response to market challenges.
- Unified catalog of skills and competencies
- Employee surveys using social media
- Employee motivation with elements of gamification
- Employee self–assessments and reviews
- Setting of personal goals in line with organizational plans.
- Arranging of competencies in catalog
- Creation of organizational / divisional / personal profiles
- Analysis of organizational talent capacity
- Planning of personnel development and utilization.
- Competency Model
- Division Profile
- My Profile
- Employee Appraisal
- Personnel Development
- Project Teams.
|COMPETENCY MODEL||DIVISION/ORGANIZATION PROFILE|
|Competency model is a unified catalog of competencies and proficiency levels. Competencies are grouped into Core, Professional, and Leadership layers. A competency is assigned assessment indicators that range from non–existent and elementary to distinction or lead.||Division Head creates a division profile by drag–and–drop of competencies from the catalog to the work area and builds competency blocks. Aggregating profiles of all divisions, it is possible to compile an organization's profile and generate analytical reports. Competency blocks are assigned to employee profiles, specific for each position.|
|MY PROFILE||EMPLOYEE APPRAISAL|
|My Profile is a private work area that has relevant competency blocks and proficiency levels that the company has set for the employee. An employee can add skills from the catalog, conduct self–assessments, set personal goals, participate in social media surveys, and apply for development events.||The Employee Appraisal component contains a procedure and results of internal and external reviews. An employee appraisal is set up and triggered by Division Head. Results of both current and earlier reviews are displayed, showing employee's progress.|
|PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT||PROJECT TEAMS|
|The Personnel Development component is a catalog of employee development events, including training courses, conferences, on–the–job training, mentoring, and coaching. An event is assigned SMART goals, enabling HR managers to assess, whether it achieved business goals.||The Project Teams component is designed for project–oriented organizations. RFI or RFP is decomposed to single out the required competencies. A list of candidates with relevant skills is produced. For the skills that are not available in the skill catalog, a recruiting process may be initiated. A project team is formed that can be updated throughout the project lifecycle.|
IBA offers training in object oriented programming, database management systems, integrated information systems, network and telecommunication technologies, information security, e-business, and web design. At customer request, IBA can develop a special course in any of these subjects. The training may be provided online using our proprietary tool, eUni. eUni is a software package designed to help training providers create online courses. Unlike other systems, eUni supports different types of learning organizations (university, school or enterprise/corporate-specific). The tool allows for developing online courses to suit your particular needs.
eUni is a software platform that supports online distant learning and provides a set of tools to organize and manage the learning process, create training courses, and ensure group communication. Purchasing eUni, you not only acquire a software product but also establish partnership with IBA that can help you build your distributed e-learning network.
Areas of Application
eUni is designed for:
- Distant education: course setup, and online consulting and testing of an unlimited number of learners. It is possible to combine traditional training methods with high-end communication and multimedia technologies.
- Traditional education: effective interaction between teachers and students, independent students’ work, testing and evaluation of students’ knowledge, and monitoring of the training efficiency.
- Corporate education: training and testing of staff members and job applicants; support of continuous education and professional improvement; and effective interaction between remote offices.
eUni provides a comprehensive set of tools to implement distant education and integrate management, teaching, and educational processes.
- The Administrator manages educational process; adjusts the system to the needs of a specific institution; creates a library of training courses; and manages users and user groups, courses, and information threads.
- The Teacher develops training courses: lectures, electronic manuals, audio and video materials, and the testing and evaluation system. Maintains close contacts with trainees via email, online consultations or bulletin board; defines preferences; recommends additional teaching tools; and analyzes testing results.
- The Trainee studies in coordination with the teacher and uses information resources assigned to him/her, including curriculums, lectures, electronic manuals, tests, test statistics, and ratings. The Trainee receives teacher recommendations, exchanges written messages with the teacher, and takes control or training tests.
- Competitive price plus a set of free services
- Complies with the international standard IMS (LTSA model)
- SCORM – compliant learning materials
- Does not involve licensed software products
- Meets requirements of leading local universities
- Offers user-friendly interface
- Processor P4 HT 3.3 GHz or higher
- Operating memory: at least 1024 MB
- Disc Storage Capacity at least 80 GB or higher
- Operating system: Windows NT/2000/XP or Linux or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- MySQL 5.0.18 or higher
- Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.1.17 or higher-
- JDK 1.5.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel 133 MHz or higher
- Operating memory: at least 32MB
- Operating system: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
Given its rich experience in all–round automation of manufacturing enterprises and a long–term cooperation with PTC, IBA takes the next logical step by offering the new proprietary software product Start Point.
Start Point is a software product designed to create a system of collaborative end–to–end product development and maintenance, product data management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and electronic document management of engineering data.
Start Point is a packaged product, which is based on proven solutions successfully implemented at manufacturing enterprises. Start Point complies with the local and international ISO standards.
Corporate Master Data
When doing research and development in different areas of production activities, engineers need master data on standard products, other products, materials used, physical and mechanical properties of the materials, their possible substituents, and replacement conditions.
Start Point contains the corporate master data Standard Products and Materials providing flexible search and convenient information view. It is possible to use the information contained in the product structure that was developed using PTC Windchill and in the documents of PTC Creo Parametric when creating drawings, specifications, and calculations of the models' mass centering. The master data Standard Products and Other Products include more than 30,000 items.
In compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 (ISO 9001:2000) standard, a company should define its business processes and ensure their implementation (sections 4.1 and 7.1).
Start Point guarantees automatic observance of business process standards. The product already includes the following optimized and verified processes of product design and maintenance:
- Management of a restrictive list of corporate master data elements (standard products, other products, and materials)
- Endorsement and approval of 3D models and drawings
- Automatic product verification to comply with local and company standards
- Registering and processing of product defects, incompliances, and deviations
- Handling product changes on notification
- Data transmission to the production system (ERP, MES, etc.)
- Start Point maintenance by the company's IT department.
Optimized processes of design and maintenance of an electronically developed product contribute to a higher productivity.
Any company has certain business processes of reporting for internal (managers , procurement officers) and external (subcontractors, suppliers) users. It is a time–consuming and costly procedure. Low level of reporting automation leads to high manpower effort, low formalization, lack of efficiency, and in some cases unreliable reporting information. In this regard, it is important to automate the reporting procedure.
Using Start Point, it is possible to generate different types of reports. The reports are generated simultaneously and an associative link is maintained between them. It means that introduction of changes in one of the documents will lead to the appropriate changes in relevant reports and drawings. The edit is done in one place, thus eliminating errors that may occur when entering the same information in various types of documents.
Types of automatically generated reports:
- Group specifications
- Statement of purchased products
- Information and authentication sheet.
For every company, high quality is an essential tool to maintain and improve its performance.
The company's market success largely depends on a higher quality of its products or services comparing to those of its competitors'. The quality of manufacturing processes is becoming increasingly important.
Start Point enables companies to identify and eliminate the causes of quality deviations in their products and to monitor remedial actions. Start Point allows to register spoilage in production and to prevent its occurrence.
The standard package contains:
- Start Point software product
- Company Standard, namely description of requirements for electronic documents, electronic structure of products, and product development process
- Instructions for users and administrators on how to work and configure the Start Point software product.
Within the Start Point delivery, IBA Group conducts training of users and system administrators.
Using Start Point, companies are able to:
- Shorten the time of design and technological processes. The optimal settings implemented in the product provide the ease of implementation, maintenance, and use.
- Reduce the operating cost of the system and the cost of output products due to the high quality and reliability of the PTC–based system
- Reduce the operating cost of the system and the cost of output products by increasing the Start Point warranty period up to 2 years comparing to the standard offerings.
In addition to the Start Point packaged software, IBA Group provides the following services:
- Custom development of an automated system intended for design and technological preparation of production
- Additional training for users and administrators to work with Start Point and products by PTC, namely Windchill and Creo.
Chancellor is a set of groupware products intended for electronic document management (EDM) / enterprise content management (ECM). Designed to automate workflow and archiving, Chancellor has summarized the IBA's experience in the development of electronic document management (EDM) systems since 1998.
The product provides the following features:
- Electronic document management (real time storage, routing, and document flow)
- Paperwork automation (from the moment the documents come in or are created to the moment they go out, are executed, filed or archived)
- Archiving and storage of all documents in the central storage database; search for files and documents; and export from other EDM systems.
Chancellor enables businesses to increase information exchange performance within an organization and between distributed offices, and reduce operation expenses, as well as allows for transition from bureaucratic procedures to effective workflow management. To service the system, only one administrator is needed, regardless of the number of users, units or offices.
To date, IBA Group offers a family of Chancellor software products based on:
- IBM FileNet
- IBM Notes & Domino
- Open source software (OSS).
Chancellor on IBM FileNet
Chancellor on IBM FileNet is designed to automate the following document management processes at organizations:
- Incoming documents
- Outgoing documents
- Normative documents
- Regulatory documents
- Master data
- Other documents.
The functionality of the system can be expanded and customized in line with the requirements to document management of a specific enterprise.
The Chancellor Electronic Archiving system enables a company to register and store its archive documents, serves as a digital warehouse of documents and supports the paper archive. The system allows both for manual entering of data and automatic upload of data from external systems. The access to the archived documents is managed based on the roles of employees.
Chancellor on IBM Notes & Domino
Chancellor Software Package
- Chancellor is an EDM system designed for workflow automation, as well as generation, movement, and tracking of documents in real time, centralized storage of documents, and archiving
- Chancellor automates workflow at different enterprises, including those that have a distributed organizational structure, as well as at state governing bodies
- Chancellor can function via mobile web interface, both on PCs and tablets
- Chancellor is built using a modular approach and depending on customer needs can include up to 15 modules that are connected through the Basic System.
Chancellor Express is a full-fledged EDM solution built on IBM Notes & Domino. It offers an excellent balance between functionality and price.
Chancellor Mini is a simple EDM solution based on IBM Notes&Domino designed for small and medium enterprises. It includes the Workflow and Archiving modules (see descriptions of relevant modules).
iBoss Chancellor is designed for offline work with documents, providing subsequent document synchronization in the Chancellor EDM system. It can be built on IBM Notes & Domino or IBM FileNet and is accessible from mobile devices on Apple iPad and Android.
Cloud Chancellor is designed to automate document workflow and archiving using a leased infrastructure and resources. Cloud Chancellor can be located on a leased infrastructure or centralized IT resources of geographically distributed companies. The access to Cloud Chancellor for an unlimited number of users can be organized via web interface or using browser-based tablets with iOS, Android, and Windows.
Cloud Chancellor is an electronic document interchange (EDI) solution with an online service of electronic document management (EDM). Based on IBM Xpages, Cloud Chancellor allows for creation of a full–fledged document management system while minimizing costs. The EDM system allows for automation of workflow and document archiving in all types of companies.
Today, business seeks to use more cloud services. This is directly related to the transfer of document management systems to the cloud. IBA Group carefully analyzed content management needs of its clients and developed a new software product. IBA Cloud Chancellor is capable of bringing tangible economic benefits to the companies. Using cloud computing, a customer pays only for the services and does not pay for the infrastructure construction, maintenance, and development or the salary of technicians.
The electronic document management system is based on the components and modules of IBA Cloud Chancellor and can be located on a leased infrastructure or centralized IT resources of geographically distributed companies. The access to Cloud Chancellor can be organized via web interface or using browser–based tablets with iOS, Android, and Windows.
The Cloud Chancellor system provides protection against unauthorized access, high reliability through cluster servers and data backup. The level of the system resistance to software failures makes non–recoverable malfunction of data integrity and storage facilities impossible.
Chancellor on Open Source Software (OSS)
Chancellor Archive Connection on Liferay performs archiving and storing of documents and other information resources created electronically, scanned or converted from paper originals.
Chancellor on Linux is designed for automation of document workflow and archiving. The client and server parts are implemented on Linux open source software. The entire functionality implemented under Windows is also available under Linux, including Workflow, Archiving, Normative Acts, and Citizens Claims.
- State governing bodies: Ministries of Trade, Labor and Social Security, and Agriculture and Food of Belarus; Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan; National Center for Intellectual Property of Belarus; Minsk City Executive Committee; Prosecutor General’s Office of Belarus and 20 regional and district prosecutor offices
- Banking and finance: BPS-Sberbank Belarus, Priorbank (RZB Group), VTB Group, Belarusian Bank Processing Center, AbsolutBank, and IdeaBank
- Transport: Belarusian Railway, Uzbek Railways, and Department of Aviation of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Belarus
- Fuel and energy sector: Belenergo and other energy concerns of Belarus, and Ekibastuz State District Power Station-1
- Production enterprises: Uralkali (Russia), Atyrau Oil Refinery (Kazakhstan), and BelAgro (Belarus)
- Telecommunications: MTS Ukraine.
The Mobile Chancellor application is designed to organize remote (out of the office, on a business trip, at a meeting, traveling), mobile, and online (using mobile web interface) work of employees with documents.
- Viewing of documents
- Approval / rejection of documents
- Signing of documents, including with the use of an electronic digital signature
- Reviewing of documents; insertion of text, graphic, and audio resolutions; appointment of responsible persons, and defining deadlines
- Entering of comments in handwriting (electronic pen)
- Organization and documenting of meetings
- Searching of documents
The Workflow application automates the following functions:
- Registration, reviewing, and execution of basic documents
- Creation, finalization, approval, signing, and registration of outgoing and internal documents, as well as execution of internal documents
- Control of execution of documents and related tasks
- Write–off/filing of documents in line with the established rules
- Organization and documenting of meetings
- Generation of reports on execution discipline and workflow volumes
- Printing of documents to be sent by regular mail using templates of MS Office and Open Office
- Sorting, searching and filtering of documents
Electronic Digital Signature (EDS)
The Electronic Digital Signature application sets up and verifies EDS, and provides the use of different cryptographic tools in IBM Notes & Domino, including those that support national cryptic algorithms.
- Signing of a document using EDS
- Verification of EDS
- Reviewing of a personal certificate
- Appointment of another signee to use EDS.
The Citizens Claims application automates the entire lifecycle of processing the claims filed by legal entities and individuals.
- Registration, consideration, and execution of claims
- Control of documents and related tasks
- Generation of reports on the implementation of claims
- Printing of documents using templates of MS Office and Open Office
- Sorting, filtering, and searching of documents.
Human Resource Management
The Human Resource Management application automates HR workflow, including the following functions:
- Maintaining a staff list
- Creation and maintaining of contracts, including employment contracts
- Creation and maintaining of a vacation schedule
- Drawing of labor and social leaves in line with the vacation schedule
- Generation of HR–related memorandums
- Preparation for staff evaluations
- Generation of statistical reports
- Generation of analytical reports and grouping of employee records based on different criteria
- Calculation of the length of service for employees
- Automatic generation of a time sheet.
- Maintaining an electronic inventory of files at an organization
- Archiving of executed documents in manual and automatic modes
- Preparation of files for archiving
- Creation of archive cards for files and documents
- Grouping of files in line with a chronological and structural plan
- Control of archiving deadlines using predefined criteria
- Selection of files for write–off
- Accounting and tracking of files and documents, and keeping of replacing cards for the issued files and replacing sheets for the issued documents
- Creation of basic reporting forms.
The Normative Acts application automates processing of organizational and executive documents, and supports movement of documents from their receipt to execution and archiving.
- Creation of a draft of a normative act
- Preparation and proofreading of a normative act with the possibility to return the document for review
- Appointment of approving persons and finalization of documents
- Approval and signing or rejection of documents
- Registration and reviewing of documents
- Tracking of a document status
- Control of deadlines and results of document execution
- Sorting and searching of documents.
The Mass Scanning application automates mass conversion of paper documents to electronic images and their transfer to relevant databases of Workflow, Citizens Claims, Contracts, and other applications.
- Creation of an electronic form that contains an electronic image of a scanned document
- Transfer of an error–free scanned image to a relevant database.
The Contracts application automates all stages of the contract management lifecycle.
- Preparation, finalization, approval, signing, and registration of contract–related documents, including contracts, additional agreements, appendices, protocols of disagreements, claims, and suits
- Preparation, approval, signing, and registration of contract documents
- Printing of documents to be sent by regular mail using templates of MS Word and MS Excel
- Searching and sorting of documents using different criteria.
The Tasks application documents and controls the execution of the tasks that are not associated with specific documents, including task initiation and development of legal normative acts.
- Creation and maintaining of tasks
- Control of task execution and automatic notification about the delayed tasks of the task originator and executor
- Creation of a Normative Legal Document card from a task card with automatic completion of attributes.
The Letterheads application automates accounting of official letterheads, including those that contain a national emblem.
- Registration of arrival, distribution, use, and storage of stamped letterheads
- Management of stamped letterheads (marking as distributed, in use or destroyed)
- Generation of a link to a document printed on a stamped letterhead
- Creation of certificates of inspection and destruction of damaged letterheads.
Quality Management System (QMS)
The Quality Management System application automates maintaining and accounting of QMS documents at an organization and comprises the following two components.
- QMS Documents provides management of QMS documents and allows for quick familiarization with the latest versions of QMS documents for all users
- QMS Audit automates creation and processing of auditing documents and supports the audit process from planning and preparation to documenting of audit results and corrective actions.
The Business Trips application automates the processes of creation and approval of travel documents, extension of business trips, and generation of travel reports.
- Creation and submitting for approval of a travel request
- Making changes in terms of a travel assignment
- Automatic generation of a travel assignment and travel warrant, and creation of expense and progress reports
- Export of data from the expense report to the ERP 1C Accounting to generate accounting entries.
The Document Publishing application automates preparation of documents for publishing.
- Publishing of documents
- Notification of reviewers about the need to review a document
- Reviewing of documents by reviewers and creation of responses when discussing the document
- Management of a document status (active/inactive) and attributes (public/personal)
- Creation of a list of reviewers
- Searching documents by different criteria.
The Billboard application provides centralized storage of newsletters issued by organizations' divisions and of employee announcements. Information comes from the following sources.
- Any employee can post his or her message
- Organizational divisions can issue newsletters. The right to post newsletters is assigned to an employee by a division head through approval of a relevant access request.
All users of the organization's information system are authorized to read the Billboard by default.