Our customer is a global technology and innovation company, one of the most recognized companies in the IT community
The project includes full support of HR/Payroll applications for four European countries with a variety of products and services, including:
- Payroll processing
- Comprehensive tax services
- Fully integrated 401(k) and payroll
- Employee self–service
- Designated client service manager
- Standard and optional advanced reporting
- Time and labor management
- Human resource services
- General ledger interface.
New legal and business requirements imply the need for constant change of the system.
IBA activities included:
- Design, development, and testing of the backend system
- Design, development, and testing of the frontend system
- User support
The IBA Group's team for the project was formed in the year 2000. Initially, the team consisted of four developers. Eventually, it grew to become the largest team in the HR/Payroll project. Currently, IBA is responsible for development, support and control of all HR/Payroll software applications of the customer.
- Operating systems: IBM z/OS, Windows Family, and OMVS(UNIX)
- Databases: DB2 for z/OS
- Programming languages: COBOL, REXX, JCL, system script language, Java, XML, and DB2/SQL
- Technologies: ISPF, TSO, OPC, SCLM, CICS, and SSH
- Project management tools: Lotus Notes and Rational Team Concert
IBA Group provides high quality support to the users of the HR/Payroll System. Analyzing problems, making appropriate changes in the program code, and testing thoroughly the new versions, IBA contributes to the higher quality and reliability of the system.
The application's functionality was expanded to include many new features that meet legal needs and user expectations. IBA Group developed more than 300 change requests.
The major product releases included:
- Operational Data Manager Interface
- e–HR Self Service Interface that gives employees access to their own records and managers to the records of their employees
- Consistent updating and improving of Datawarehouse
- Treasury Payment System Interface.
IBA Group implemented more than 60 successful planned deliveries and more than 150 urgent quick fix installations.
At each monthly service review, the IBA team always receives the highest marks from the customer. Commenting on the results of 2011, a customer representative said: “I thank you for the hard work done this year. Despite a lot of challenges you always succeed. The customer satisfaction is still very high. THANKS…”