IBA Group Presents AgronomX
From June 5 to June 10, IBA Group participated in Belagro 2018, an international specialized exhibition held within the Belarusian Agriculture Week in Minsk, Belarus. The Belarusian Agriculture Week gathered representatives of 536 companies engaged in the food and food processing industry from 28 countries.
At the booth of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus, IBA Group presented its new product AgronomX.
AgronomX is designed to manage crop production. Based on the Internet of Things (IoT) technology, the system collects the information about the field’s current state via sensors, weather stations, smart devices, and satellites. When farmers have insufficient information about their fields, they are not able to address challenges and threats efficiently and may lose a part of the crops.
- Predicting the risk of blight development
- Remote monitoring of the quantity and types of insect species and dynamics of their growth
- Identifying deviations in the vegetation at early stages
- Planning activities based on agronomic weather forecasts
- Prompt notification about violation of storage conditions in warehouses.
AgronomX gathers the information in one place and enables the farmers to take a quantum leap in controlling threats, reducing costs, and minimizing crop losses during crop cultivation and storage.