IBA Group At Belarusian Transport Week 2017
From October 3 to October 5, 2017, IBA Group participated in the 11th Belarusian Transport and Logistics Congress and the Transport and Logistics 2017 exhibition. The events were held within the Belarusian Transport Week in Minsk, Belarus.
For more than 20 years, IBA Group has been implementing dozens of complex international projects for the customers engaged in the transport and logistics sector. The IBA Group’s cutting-edge solutions include the information analysis systems to support management decisions, finance and resource management systems, online ticket systems, and automated fare collection and traffic control systems for public transport.
At the exhibition Transport and Logistics 2017, representatives of 76 companies and organizations from Armenia, Austria, Belarus, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Sweden, and Ukraine showcased their products and services.
At its booth, IBA Group presented solutions for the transport and logistics industry:
- Information analysis system Traffic Controller: Enterprise
- Information analysis system for local railway operation management
- Automated system of asset lifecycle management for transport enterprises
- Automated system to manage warehouses, heavy haul platforms, and container terminals (WMS on SAP B1)
- Equipment maintenance and repair system for locomotive facilities
- Automated dispatch control system
- Automated system of human capital management for transport company
- IBA eUni, a system of online distant learning and personnel training.
At the forum Transport and Innovation, IBA Group delivered the following reports:
- Development trends for dispatch control systems
- Automation of personnel management and payroll accounting in a transport company.
At the conference on container shipping and efficient management of supply chain, IBA Group spoke on the concept of digital transport corridors and a long way that IBA Group has come along jointly with PLASKE JSC and UAB SIS within the HDM initiative of the Eastern Partnership states.
At the conference on the recent trends in passenger transportation, IBA Group delivered a presentation on IBA AVM, an automated vehicle management system designed for a passenger transportation operator to conduct a centralized traffic control.