SAP Programming and SAP Consulting
Addressing the growing demand for ERP solutions, IBA defined SAP programming and SAP consulting as its key focus area.
Today, IBA is authorized as:
- SAP Service Partner
- SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE)
- Value-Added Reseller (VAR).
As an SAP Service Partner since 2005, IBA is authorized to provide consulting in SAP and to bid for SAP projects.
IBA Group today follows best-in-class approaches and standards. Demonstrating proven competency, unique SAP service skills and industry focus, IBA Group is able to ensure successful project implementation for the customers.
In 2013, within its Partner Edge Program, SAP authorized IBA as its VAR Delivered Support in SAP Business All-in-One, SAP Business Objects, and SAP HANA.
In 2012, IBA Group was recognized as Best SAP Partner in Belarus and achieved Partner Center of Expertise certification from SAP SE.
The SAP Partner Center of Expertise that functions at IBA Group provides SAP license support (SAP Enterprise / Standard Support) for customers from the CIS countries. The team consists of highly-qualified consultants certified in SAP Business All-in-One, SAP Business Objects, and SAP HANA. The services of the center include:
- Consulting and information support
- Access to SAP information resources
- Support of SAP version upgrades
- Incident management 24/7
- Ongoing control of the use of SAP licenses, go-live support for SAP systems, and license audits.
In addition, SAP named IBA as SAP Best Business Partner 2010 among Gold Partners in SAP Business All-in-One and Best SAP Partner in Most Significant Projects of the Year 2006 in the CIS countries.
IBA Institute (former IBA Training Center) became the first training institution in the CIS to be appointed as SAP Preferred Training Partner. In 2010 and 2012, SAP acknowledged the IBA Training Center as SAP Best Training Center in the CIS.
IBA Group leverages its strengths in SAP programming and SAP consulting to deliver high–quality and time–bound solutions to its customers. The IBA team of SAP consultants and developers with extensive experience in diverse SAP projects assists customers in building and adapting mission–critical systems and applications. Approximately 65% of our SAP experts have studied ABAP/4 programming or SAP consulting in SAP education centers of Russia or the US, or attended internal IBA courses.
- Data migration
- Training & certification
- Solution implementation
- Application development
- Application management.
- Installation and administration of SAP products
- SAP license support (SAP Enterprise/Standard Support)
- SAP business applications support
- SAP BASIS support
- Full-cycle SAP implementation
- SAP customization and localization
- SAP maintenance for all versions
- Business intelligence and data warehouses
- Portal development and solutions
- Integration solutions (SAP XI/PI, NetWeaver, EDI/ALE)
- SAP release upgrade
- Integration with customer legacy systems
- 24/7 support
- Landscape migration to new HW platforms
- Data migration.
- SAP ERP
- SAP CRM
- SAP SRM & Ariba
- SAP SCM
- SAP Business Suite 4 HANA
- SAP Success Factors
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
- SAP Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver full-stack
- SAP HANA platform
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP Mobile platform
- SAP Business One.
Lines of Business Expertise
- Transportation & Logistics
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Human Capital Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Professional Services.
- Consumer Products
- Engineering, Construction, and Operations
- Travel & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Professional Services
To read about just a few of IBA Group projects in SAP, follow the links below