Сreate a digital model of the company's current environment to understand the causes of the unfolding processes, predict scenarios of their development and plan the necessary changes.
What is Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 implies automation of all production processes and stages, from the digital design of a product, joint work of engineers and designers in a single digital environment, automatic components ordering and control over their delivery, to tracking the finished product from a factory warehouse to the shop and end customer. After the product is sold, the manufacturer still maintains control over terms of its use, updates the software, warns the customer about possible breakdowns, and manages the disposal of the product.
Industry 4.0 principles:
- Interoperability: people, sensors, and machines interact with each other.
- Transparency: all processes are monitored; a digital copy of objects and actions are created in the virtual environment.
- Technical assistance: systems collect, analyze and visualize big data to ensure data-driven decision-making.
- Decentralization of decisions: systems can come up with decisions; employees monitor the actions of the systems and step in only in case of failures or conflicts with the intended goals.
We automate business processes and production: we design and test virtual prototypes, develop order management systems and solutions for production monitoring and product delivery tracking, create enterprise data warehouses and BI systems that analyze Big Data and generate predictive models.
We develop and deploy applications in the cloud, migrate enterprise systems to the cloud.
We provide a platform for building a disaster-proof backup complex, a dedicated server and virtual space for resource allocation.
We develop tools for collection and analysis of Big Data from IoT devices.
We develop mobile and web applications that monitor the equipment status and environmental conditions.
We design solution architecture, develop and train robots, adapt WorkFusion, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, and UIPath solutions and integrate them into the customer’s IT landscape.
We offer services of DevOps engineers on deployment and support of RPA solutions.
We develop digital twins, implement 3D-visualization, and Internet of Things technologies.
We integrate digital twins with external systems such as SAP Cloud Platform.
We automate the processes related to planning, investing and budgeting, as well as offer enterprise performance management solutions; we develop analytical applications that promote data-driven decision-making. We design applications for equipment status monitoring and production control.
We perform a technical, functional and strategic assessment of the customer’s IT structure. We analyze Customer’s systems, discover potential risks and obstacles that might affect project implementation, evaluate the migration budget and terms. Together with consultants, we determine how migration to SAP S/4HANA platform will improve the business and help it in its digital transformation.
What tasks does Industry 4.0 solve?
- Collect data from any sources, analyze marketing and management information, calculate the profitability of products and customers, discover the most popular products in different segments, and create personalized offers and recommendations.
- Speed up the budget and financial planning process, automate the uploading, consolidation and transformation of data, generate reports with plan-fact analysis in a multidimensional form.
- Predict KPI and simplify revision of plans and budgets.
- Automate same-type tasks performed by employees; increase the accuracy of document processing, speed up data transfer and their comparison within enterprise systems.
- Transfer enterprise applications to the cloud
- Reduce the cost of equipment maintenance and repair
- Improve system reliability: monitor the operation of virtual machines and configure backups
- Create digital copies of products and simulate business processes
- Test modifications without physical object creation or change introduction
- Monitor the equipment status, supervise repair implementation and control its quality
- Plan the procurement of materials based on real consumption rate
- Keep electronic repair logs, material reports, work tickets, and other documents
- Reduce the number of faulty products by early defect detection
- Maintain control over products quality through all production stages
- Leverage advanced data analytics for the deeper production process analysis
- Predict internal failures using measurements and tests made for each component along the assembly line
Collect data from humidity, temperature, CO2, and light sensors and manage climate control systems.When the parameters lower to a certain level, the system launches ventilation and humidification automatically.
- Collect and analyze parameters of soil, weather, vegetation, monitor fertilizer and irrigation need
- Using GPS sensors track the equipment location and its loading
- Predict plant diseases, monitor the spread of pests
- Plan and keep farm records, calculate the costs per each hectare of field
- Monitor the performance of business applications in critical z/OS subsystems and identify problems automatically
- APPULSE utilizes a neural network and provides a ready-to-run solution based on experience. Execute the solution suggested by the application or handle the incident manually
- Developed for L1/L2 support, APPULSE integrates business applications that run on different z/OS, Ipars servers, and subsystems into a single platform
Centralise the operational environmental process management and reduce the number of errors in environmental impact assessment.
HOW WE DO IT
We analyze the needs of your business, specify your expectations and solution requirements, and define processes that should be automated.
We define main project challenges and ways of handling them; discuss technical requirements, estimate schedule and costs.
We negotiate final project cost and cooperation terms. Sign the documents.
We provide consultation on WorkFusion technologies and products. We prototype automation solutions and offer the services of our DevOps engineers.
The development process is transparent. You will receive progress reports regularly.
After project implementation, we train your team to work with the program.
We agree on the terms and cost of system maintenance and support.