Mobile Client Management (front office). Success Story
Major African bank
Finance & Banking
Overview and challenges
The end–to–end mobile application that deals with customer and account origination was designed to improve employees’ efficiency and to enable them to perform everyday operations when they are out of the office.
- Out of the office operation (register new clients and work with the clients’ accounts)
- Expandable architecture (e.g. insurance policies can be added)
- All functionality within one device, including reading barcodes and creating clients’ photos.
- Integration with bank’s backend applications
- JSON over HTTPS, providing secure and fast data transmission even over GPRS
- Based on PhoneGap framework, it can run on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and other platforms.
A customer can make mobile payments and be updated on tariffs and services.
A map is seamlessly integrated in the mobile client. The user can filter objects by distance and find the nearest ATMs or bank offices. Choosing an object, the user can view information about it, including street address, working hours, and the list of its services, as well as make a route from the current location to the selected object.